- This event has passed.
May 18 - May 22
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until May 29, 2020
Although all onsite events have been cancelled until further notice, we’ll be using technology to help bridge the gap in this department. See what plans we have to connect with you below! We also recognize the limitations of technology for those who don’t have the same access so we encourage you to pick up the phone and connect with others too!
HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING:
- *NEW* Adult Life Group: Wednesdays at 10am via Zoom. Send an email to Pastor Kevin (kevin [at] gtsudbury [dot] ca) for the meeting ID!
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study: 7pm via Zoom. Send an email to Pastor Todd (todd [at] gtsudbury [dot] ca) for the meeting ID!
- Playgroup: We’re hosting a virtual playgroup Wednesdays at 10am! Current playgroup moms please see our Facebook group for all the Zoom details!
- Jr. High: See the Jr. High Instagram page (@summitjrhigh) for all the exciting things featuring fun team challenges on Tuesdays and studies on Instagram Live on Wednesdays. Pastor Derek will email parents all the details and questions about each week’s study.
- Youth: See the Summit Youth Instagram page (@summityouth_gtc) for tons of online videos, daily bible studies and fun team challenges! We’re also hosting an online Youth chat/hangout/teaching on The Story on Friday nights on Zoom. Parents will find all up-to-date information via email from Pastor Derek (please email derek [at] gtsudbury [dot] ca to be included).
- Young Adults: See the Young Adults Instagram page (@gtyoungadults) for Thursday evening bible studies on Zoom! Join us as we study the scriptures together but separately.
- Families: We invite all families with kids (0-18 yrs.) to join our “Family Connection at GTC” Facebook group for opportunities to connect via devotions, fun challenges, and so much more. We’ll even have prizes and pizza! Make sure you join Right Now Media (see Family Resource section below).
- Mature Adults: We invite mature adults to join our “Glad Tidings JOY Group” Facebook group. For those who don’t have access to the internet or Facebook we continue to connect at this time with phone calls!
- Life Groups: Anyone who attends a Life Group is encouraged to reach out to their Life Group leader to see what their plan is through this time.