- This event has passed.
On-Site & Online Service
July 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until July 26, 2020
In this new season of togetherness, our Sunday services have been redesigned to create a safe, contactless environment that allows for physical distancing.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Check-In: Anyone planning to attend Sunday’s service will need to register in advance to reserve your seat. This new system will be in place to regulate the number of people entering the building to ensure we do not exceed 30% capacity (300-350 seats), and for contact tracing. Find out how to select your seats below!
- Arrival: Seniors and those with mobility issues are invited to arrive at 9:15am to be seated. We also ask everyone else to be mindful of their arrival time and plan to arrive before 9:45am to account for any delays. We thank you for your patience as we get everyone seated!
- Masks: Anyone 2 years old and older will be required to wear your own face covering.
- Physical Distancing: Our staff, board members and volunteers will be ready to greet you with smiles behind their masks! Families will be directed to enter the building, maintaining the appropriate physical distance according to markings. Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and exit the building. The main auditorium has been carefully mapped out with appropriate spacing for your safety. Select chairs and rows are marked off, and seats are numbered. Family units will sit together. Traffic will be managed with directional flow and specific entry points based on seat selection. We’re asking everyone to wait in your designated seat until dismissed at the end of the service and exit the building immediately, without lingering in the auditorium, foyer, or parking lot.
- Contactless Service: We won’t have paper handouts, handshaking or offering baskets passed around during the service. But you’ll be able to drop off a donation as you exit the main auditorium and can continue to give online. We thank you for loving people from 2 meters apart!
- Family Service: There won’t be Kid’s Church or childcare provided, so children are invited to stay with their parents throughout the service.
- Shuttles: The shuttles will not be offered immediately.
- Food: No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- Bathrooms: Limited to emergency use only.
HOW TO CHECK-IN AND SELECT YOUR SEATS
All the registration details can be found here: https://gtsudbury.ca/sunday/.
We are asking that you only register and reserve seats for the exact amount of people planning to attend in your household.
- Step one: Use this map to select the section you would prefer to sit in.
- Step two: Select that section from the following maps and choose the row and seat numbers for your household.
- Step three: After you have selected the seats you would potentially like to reserve, click this link to go to the registration portal and follow the instructions.
- NOTE: For those who have previously reserved seats, or registered as volunteers or who have kids in Kid’s Ministry at GTC, you can also use the Church Centre app to reserve your seats using the ADD-ON feature in ‘Events’.
Once you successfully register for your seats, you’ll get an email copy with further instructions including which entrance to enter through (there will be signs posted outside indicating specific entrances). If you require assistance, please call the church office (705-522-4523) and we will be glad to help you! Thank you for your patience throughout this process as we work together to keep everyone safe. We’re so excited to worship together again!
We’ll also continue to stream our service online. Watch the Livecast: https://gtsudbury.ca/watch-live/.
To give securely online, click here: https://gtsudbury.ca/give/. If you need any assistance for online giving, please email Jessica Manuel (jessica [at] gtsudbury [dot] ca). Thank you for your faithful giving during this time! You can also physically drop off your giving in our locked mailbox located just outside the main church entrance.
Can be viewed here: https://gtsudbury.ca/notes/.