Pastor Todd continues The Story.
Questions for consideration:
1. Why did Joseph’s brothers want to get rid of him?
2. Why does God allow hurtful things to happen to people?
3. What were the positive effects of Joseph’s being sold into slavery?
4. What does Joseph’s statement to his brothers, “You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good,” tell you about God?
5. In what ways have you seen God work through the most bleak and hopeless situations to cause a greater good?
6. Why can God be trusted at all times?