New To GTC
Hello! We couldn’t be happier that you have chosen to check out GTC! We welcome the opportunity to connect with you and see how we can help. Feel free to contact us if you need more information. We’re always happy to help!
Some highlights about GTC:
- We’re a large multi-ethnic and multi-generational church family.
- Sunday service is in-person at 10am and online at live.gtsudbury.ca. Everyone matters and everyone is welcome!
- We begin our service with worship, where we sing songs together. Next, one of our pastors will pray for our service before we hear the week’s announcements. Following that, you’ll hear a sermon where a biblical passage is made meaningful for us. Our service ends around 11:15am. Check out some of our previous sermons to get a feel for who we are!
- We love kids! We run nursery, toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs. Kids Church also runs during the service (Grades 1-6). When you arrive we’ll set you up to check-in your kids. Read more about our Sunday program here.
- Your children are safe with us! Our dedicated volunteers go through rigorous training and screening.
- We have special reserved parking in our main entrance lot for families with small children and guests!
- We love community! There’s plenty of ways to connect and grow your faith. Navigate through our website to see what we have to offer! There’s a place for you!
- Fill out a Connect Card at the back of our seat pockets in the main auditorium and bring it to our Welcome Table in the Foyer – we’d love to say hello and give you a small gift just for being our guest today!
Making connections develops over time. We hope these ways help you along the journey!
This App has it all – groups, signups, and an events calendar. Small groups are a great way to help you connect and grow in your faith journey! Click the link below to download the Church Center app and connect to our church.
If you’re looking to become a member of Glad Tidings Church, please click the link below to email Jessica. There are regular classes offered to discuss our community beliefs and standards. We would be thrilled for you to join us!
Baptism is a public declaration of faith. One of two ordinances that were instituted by Jesus. We have regular baptisms services scheduled throughout the year. We also offer a class beforehand that candidates are required to attend.