Pastor Todd continues The Story with Week Four.
For further thought:
1. What was significant about Moses’ birth?
2. How did God display his love and concern for his people after their cries and groaning?
3. In what ways was Moses qualified to lead the people? In what ways did he feel he was not qualified?
4. Have you ever felt unqualified or unable to do something, as Moses did? How did you handle it?
5. The Story notes several amazing miracles in the deliverance of the people from Egypt. Do you believe God performs miracles today? Why or why not?
6. What can you learn about the character of God from the story of the Israelites’ deliverance from slavery?