SUNDAY MORNING REGISTRATION:
To our Glad Tidings Church Family,
Over the past few months we’ve had to make several changes to implement COVID-19 safety protocols. One of those changes was pre-registration for our Sunday morning service and seat selection. With an increase in our on-site church attendance we’ve wanted to simplify the process for all who attend. Effective this Sunday, September 20, registering to select a seat in advance will no longer be required. Simply arrive on Sunday and our friendly staff and volunteers will check you in and get you seated!
What this means:
- You don’t need to register in advance for Sunday’s service!
- You will need to check-in at the doors when you arrive. For anyone new to GTC, you can help speed up the process by registering your family with a Church Center profile here: https://gtsudbury.churchcenter.com/people/forms/147551
- Seat selection will not be available. Our volunteers and staff will direct you to an available seat. Physical distancing between family units will continue to be observed.
- We are still required to regulate the number of people entering the building to ensure we do not exceed 30% capacity, so all available seats will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Masks are required upon entry and exit, and while moving around in the building. When seated and physically distanced, you can feel free to remove your mask. Again, we will ask you to put your mask back on when exiting and moving around the building.
Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to work together to keep everyone safe.