We’re excited to announce we’ll be re-opening for in-person services this Sunday, February 21 at 10am.
|PROTOCOLS FOR ATTENDING IN-PERSON|
- You don’t need to register in advance for Sunday’s service.
- You will need to check-in at the doors when you arrive. For anyone new to GTC, you can help speed up the process by registering your family with a Church Center profile here: https://gtsudbury.churchcenter.com/people/forms/147551
- Seat selection will not be available. Our volunteers and staff will direct you to an available seat. Physical distancing between family units will continue to be observed.
- We are still required to regulate the number of people entering the building to ensure we do not exceed 30% capacity, so all available seats will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Masks are required upon entry, exit, and throughout the service for everyone 2 years old and up.
- Due to the strong recommendations of non-congregational singing, we ask that everyone refrains from vocal singing but encourage you to engage in other meaningful ways.
- Bathrooms should be used for emergency purposes only.
- Following dismissal from the service, please exit the building immediately and do not linger in the foyer.
Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to work together to keep everyone safe. We’re privileged to gather together in worship!
We’re committed to maintaining the same great online experience. So whether you continue to watch online or join us in-person, we hope you are blessed!