Pastor Todd continues The Story.
The theme of The Story this week is ‘The Battle Begins…”. Here are some questions to think about during the week:
1. How could Joshua be ‘strong and courageous’ in such an intimidating situation/
2. What do you learn about God from the story of the salvation of Rahab the prostitute?
3. What do the string of amazing battle victories the people experienced as they entered the land reveal about who is really in charge of history?
4. Why did God order the Israelites to go to war against others? How was this way justified?
5. How did Joshua challenge the people in his final speech?
6. Why do you think God lavished blessings on Joshua and all the Israelites, who, like Joshua, trusted God?
7. What practical steps can you take to gain a deeper faith in God?